Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fizz, Boom, Read! Bulletin Board

 

I can't believe that Summer Reading is almost upon us.  It feels like the past year has really flown by!  This will be my second year doing the Summer Reading Club, so I feel a little less nervous about the process and all of the hard work that goes into making sure it runs smoothly.  I got a head start on the Story Room bulletin board today, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  I used the Fizz, Boom, Read! Bulletin Board Kit that we purchased, and then added my own touches with the bubbles, "germs," and magnifying glasses.  The idea came from the old black science tables we always used in science class--so I hope that it isn't lost in translation!  The art on the beakers is kind of hard to see without being up close, but they are wonderful illustrations and I am really pleased with the way the bulletin board turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment