Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spring Storytime attendance

I won't break out the weekly tallies like I did with my winter attendance post, but I will happily say that my spring storytimes were MUCH better attended than the winter session!  Thank goodness.  For summer, we are changing my Monday evening Young Family Storytime and making it a drop-in baby storytime called Lullaby Babies.  I've never done a baby storytime before, so I am a little bit nervous about it, but I am sure I will find my stride.  The tough part is getting people to actually ATTEND, lol.  We had no one attend our Friday morning baby storytime during the spring session, so we are trying something new.  I have no idea if it will be successful, but I'm excited at the prospect of drawing some new families to the library!

Total spring attendance:
Monday evening Young Family Storytime, 8 weeks: 57 total
Wednesday morning Young Family 10AM: 142 total
Wednesday morning Young Family 11AM: 204 total

Wednesday AM total: 346 in attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment